THE TRAINING (300) with TRACY & MITCHEL BLEIER
A 300-HOUR YOGA INTERDISCIPLINARY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
APRIL 2019 — OCTOBER 2019
This training asks you to understand yoga from the physical asana of biomechanics, biophysics, and biochemical ways that affect movement and how you feel, to the ideas, philosophies, and stories that weave a “yogic” world of perception. We will study and broaden your understanding and practices of meditation, breathing, the body, chanting, poetry, teaching, and much much more. This training is designed for anyone with an endless curiosity for growing their personal development and exploring new concepts, modalities, and resources to share as a teacher.
In the time we co-learn together:
• You will source more confidence in your consistency, fluency, and your innate strengths as a teacher.
• You will feel more relaxed and trusting to share classes that leave lasting impacts on your students — whatever style of yoga you teach.
• You will gain spaciousness, and allow yourself the gift of opening up the field of your awareness to include so many rich ideas.
• You will learn so much about your own personal and relational health habits that will nourish you for a lifetime.
• You will feel refueled, energized, and above all supported to be exactly who you are.
• April 1-5, 2019 * • May 4-5, 2019
• May 18-19, 2019 • June 8-9, 2019
• June 22-23, 2019 • July 8-12, 2019 * • Sept 6-7, 2019
• Sept 20-21, 2019 • Oct 12-13, 2019
• Oct 25-27, 2019 **
* Monday - Friday 9am -5 pm
** Friday - Sunday 9am-5 pm (weekend meeting times Saturdays 9am -6pm, Sundays 9-4)
$3300 if paid in full by January 1, 2019
**payment plans available
YOGAIA YOGA SCHOOL
For more info and/or an application please email: